Monday, June 3, 2013

One bite at a time Summer 2013


In order to keep myself motivated, I am posting my list of things to clean and organize this summer.  Then, each day I will post a before and after pic, marking off one thing each day-- at least and hopefully.  Here is a preliminary list:
Catchall by the back door.
Computer desk (may have to be done repeatedly)
Top of the gun safe
Entertainment center (may have to be done one section at a time)
Toys (done during nap time)
My dresser (may have to be done repeatedly)
DH's chest of drawers
Bathroom cabinet
Bathroom shelves
Closet (may have to be done in sections)
My bedside table
His bedside table
Desk
Pantry (may have to done in sections)
Kitchen cabinets
Top of each refrigerator 
Catchall by the front door
Toys (in the other pile, also done during nap time) 
Cedar Chest
Joey's closet
Joey's chest of drawers
Joey's book shelf and desk
Bookshelf
Chest of drawers
Linens
Kids' bathroom cabinets
Front porch (may have to be done repeatedly)
This looks like a good start, not totally overwhelming but a little to do each day.
Yes, I think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment